Thursday, November 27, 2008

One more paper to GO!!

Yes... finally, I juz hav 1 more RAM paper to go now...

Yesterday n today, I juz finished my 2 papers for DBMS n e-Marketing.

How about the results?? Hmmm... dun hav any idea... hahaha

Juz dun wan to think about it. Let it go.. juz wait until the final results come out. =P

I juz hope everything will be fine. For me n for all of my friends too...

Since last nite until today I hav a very bad headache. =( make me so suffer in the exam room. Can't think well since I felt my head so heavy... haizz...

I think I need to take enough rest since tis few days I din hav enough sleep. Exam always make the students suffering... haha

Ok, I still hav 1 week study preparation before the RAM test. Juz hope I can prepare well for it.

Coz as we know, most of the students will feel lazy especially for the last paper. haha

Ok, juz hope tat will not happen to me.. =P

Gud luck for all my friends who will having exam tomolo n 3D presentation too!! All the best friends!! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment