Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day without Dad

Today is the first time in my life I cant celebrate Father's Day wit my Dad.
I cant see my Dad, I cant talk to my Dad, I cant hear my Dad's voice anymore.

I really would like to say "Dad, Happy Father's Day. I Luv U!!"
But now, I dun even hav tat chance anymore. God does not giv me a chance to say it for the 2nd times to my Dad. God is too fast take my Dad to His beside.

I think a lot of ppl will celebrate the Father's day wit their luvly Dads. But not for me, I juz can see n envy to them coz I cant celebrate or even call back home to say Happy Father's day to my Dad.

However, I will say it here, n I hope my Dad will see or hear me.
"Dad, Happy Father's Day! I really really really LOVE U!! U r the BEST Dad tat I ever had. I'm really proud to be ur daughter. I really thank to God coz U is my Dad. I never regret to be born in tis family. Coz U n Mom who r the one create tis family. Although God takes U to His beside too fast, Although we cant create more memories together wit u, but we really ever had happy n nice moments together before. I will keep it in my heart n my mind forever. So, I will always know n feel tat Dad is always beside me. Will always protect us n support us... Coz I know tat Dad LOVE us so much, same as we LOVE U so MUCH!!! Do u hear me Dad?? Do u see me from the heaven?? I know u do rite??"



The BEST photo wit Dad. I MISS U, Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment