Friday, October 24, 2008

Children's home

Recently, I feel wan to go to visit the Salvation Army children's home which is just opposite of Swinburne university.

Actually for long time already, I wan to go there, but always havent find tat chance.

And now, my feeling tells me tat I need to go there...

Most of the children there dun hav parents n maybe they are the kids who are not expected by their parents to be born in tis life.

See.. how pity? Do u ever imagine tat ur condition is the same wit the kids there??
Ur parents dun wan u.. or u even dunno who ur parents r. n u never get parents n family's luv... Can u imagine tat??

Personally, I really thanks to God tat I hav my parents n family beside me when I was born to tis life.. it was mean tat my parents appreciated me as a gift from God. They were waiting me to come to tis life. Although I'm not perfect n not always being a good kid, but I get their luv. They luv me juz the way I am.

So, I wan to share my luv for the kids in the children home too. I wan them to know tat they oso can get luv from the other ppl. Although they never get luv from their parents, but I wan they know tat a lot of ppl wish and appreciate them to come to tis life.

Sometimes, I really dunno why their parents hav the heart to leave them. Wat r the reasons tat let them hav to leave their kids? kids r innocent. They dun need to carry on any responsibility tat caused by adults. Sometimes adults are just too selfish. They dun even care wat r the effects tat will they bring to their kids in their future life. If I think of tis, I feel really sad... why hav these kind of ppl in tis world? Don they hav hearts??

So, I promise to myself, I will try to be a good mother in my future. I wan to giv my luv for my kids as much as I can. I wan they know tat they r the gifts from God which I appreciate the most. I wan to luv them juz the way they r. Hope tat I can do it!! =)

* My friend said he will accompany me to the children home after my final exam.
Really waiting for tat time.. =) hope tat I will hav a nice experience wit the children there!!
Any one of u wan to follow?? hehe

2 comments:

  1. go children home? haha.. sorry i lazy to read ur post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you buy something for the kids, dun forget mine yea. hahahahahaha :p

    ReplyDelete