Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Last nite We celebrated Debi a.k.a Dewi's Birthday at Jelutong cs' house.

We gave a very big surprise for her which until make she cried. hehe (Maybe I will talk about it on next time when I hav time to update tis post >.<)


Sorry, for made u shocked n worried my luvly sis. But, hope u had a wonderful small b'day celebration last nite.

We all luv u... *muach ^ ^

This is her b'day cakes... Nice oo..


Debi n B'day cakes.

Cute Mickey Mouse from me n susan.. Present for her! Hope u like it Debi..

However, besides Debi, my friend Laura oso b'day on today.. So, Juz wanna wish u gals..

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO Luvly Debi & Laura.................



Hope u gals hav a wonderful B'day today....


Kiss & Hug from Meeee.......................



^_______^



* Tomolo, 21Oct'08 is Susan's Chinese B'day.

So, wish u Happy Chinese Birthday, Susan. Muacchhhhh........

2 comments:

  1. LOL...
    Happy Birthday to Debby and Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Thanks so much girl.... :)
    Where is my present? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakakaka sorry nek... No present in ur Chinese B'day.. Juz a wish from me!! >.<
    So, wait until ur International B'day ya.. be patient, k!! haha =P

    ReplyDelete