Sunday, October 26, 2008

Swinburne Prom Nite 2008

Hmmm.. I think it's quite late for posting about the Swinburne Prom Nite 2008. haha

However, I will not talk much in tis post, but juz show the pics tat we hav taken on the Prom Nite to let u guys see, k!


So, enjoy... =D


See.. tis is wat usually girls busy wit before a party.... hahaha


Get Ready!




Nice huh?

4 pretty girls... =D
Included 2 handsome guys??? hahaha
Nah.. princess of the nite... all r pretty oo.. ^__^


Sin n Wen...


Cuuu.. eh.. Susan... hehe


Meeeeeeee.........



I couldn't see clear the performances.. too far.. hiks!

Yummy...


Wen, nice?? haha



Cheers everyone........



^__^ Len n Win..


Me n Susan jelek.. hehehe
Me n Sin


4 of us...


Pretty?? haha


Us..

Which one is the most handsome one?? vote.. vote.. vote.. hahaha
Vivi...


Devi cinta..


Cuciaaan..........


Dharwin... Waah.. so red oo.. hahaha


All of us at tat nite... ^ ^
N me wit many stars behind.. =P


Dessert... wan?? haha


Rose...


Made by Sin.. Nice??

Cool?? haha
N handsome?? haha

Ok.. tat's all.. n for the party on tat nite, one word.. juz 'ok'! hahahaha
Swinburne Prom Nite 'o8
EnD

3 comments:

  1. wa... go prom nite din ask me... haha kidding...

    aiseh... makeup oh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... my photos so ugly thr... ask u dun put my photos wa.....

    haha
    nvm, last prom...
    at least, the food tasted nice...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit -> Haha sorry kit, coz i oso suddenly decided wan to go to the prom 2days before the party. =P
    I juz simply make up la.. coz I still can't make up myself. hehe

    Susan -> Where got ugly?? haha I dun care, I wan to put it mah... hahaha Yup! last prom wit u guys.. so, it was ok for me. Coz, I hav a nice experience too wit u guys!!

    ReplyDelete