Monday, September 15, 2008

Chocolate... I need chocolate!!!

Aaaaaaggggggrhh... I really wan to scream... scream loudly as much as I can...

My mood is really not good now... feel stress... everything is mix up on my mind!!

I hate DBMS subject... today is the beginning of week 6 already.. n I dunno anything about tat subject!! I dun even know how to create the form... T.T I dun like the lecturer, I din catch anything in the class... she really cant explain... n I get zero until today...

Stupid DBMS...

Aaagrrrhhh!! everyday need to think of tis subject... I get sick of tis subject already... really get sick of it!!!! everyday my friend find me n ask about the assignment.. n I feel wan to vomit already...

The 1st assignment already crack our head now... cannot imagine how is our 2nd assignment will be going later...

Uuuuh... must calm down.. I still hav other works n assignments to do... dun bcoz of one subject n make me down... chocolate.. chocolate... I need to find chocolote now to calm down myself!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment