Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DBMS make me so headache... uuh.. :(

Juz come back from campus.. Today I juz hav 1 DBMS class...
I hate tis class. I dunno wat the lecturer talking about. I dun understand wat she explained. Uuh.. really make me headache n sleepy in the class. All I can remember in today's class juz 'read' n 'write'. :( Coz the lecturer always said these 2 words in the class. Actually I hav extra DBMS lab tis afternoon. But I cant go, coz need to do another sch work n already promise susan to go buy sth later. Tomolo oso cant go for the extra lab, coz hav a meeting for RAM wit husin cs. Uuh..really hav so many things to do. So, maybe I will do the lab exercise on friday lor.:(
I need to do more lab exercises for tis subject, if not I really will be in trouble in the end of sem. Hiks!!! Jia you riyan!!! I can.. n I must can!!

*Happy Belated Birthday for my friend Leo..
n Thanks for the b'day cake ya.. =)
Wish u All the BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment