Sunday, September 14, 2008

Funny game...

Juz come back from Jelutong friends' house. Stayed one nite there becoz susan go back to indo n juz will come back on monday. Hav such a wonderful weekend wit them. Thanks ya!! coz all of u r there n I'm not feel boring anymore. =) coz u all I can smile n laugh. (*although Sin n Dew always bully me...)hahaha *peace =P

Juz now we celebrated Iman's bday at their house. (*Thanks Man for the dinner) really nice... =) especially for the sausage.. really yummyyyyyy oooo... hehehe n Happy Birthday again ya!! thanks for everything...

After celebrated, they played a game tat really fun... which is called 'Police' aka 'Polisi2an'. haha

I juz saw them played, coz I dun really know how to play. hehe But, luckily I din join them, coz.. u know wat's the punishment for the lose one?? (*see below) haha


See them.. How their faces look like after finished the game. They played until all of them get punishment. so funny... hahaha (*anyway, wat r u looking at Sin?? n Sha.. u r so cool here. hahaha =P )

Haha.. act cute.. kawaiii nee..
My luvly Nela... see her face.. it's mean tat she got 3 times punishment. haha
Rie.. wat r u doing behind them?? haha
Ellen n Dew..
Haha again.. act cute... =P
N guys.. did u know wat I found in the Husin's laptop?? (*See below)
Zoom..

zoom....

zoom...

Haha See his laptop's background... "Me and Beloved Dear, Yanto and Husin (Pankun & James)'2008". hahahahaha Sin, did u put it by urself?? if yes, then u admit tat u r James lo..hahaha Anyway.. cute pose oo... BleK!! haha


*suppose to sleep now.. I'm very very tired n sleepy..

but not dare to sleep. coz scare I will hav a nightmare later... T.T

Feeling is not so good now.

n one thing tat always on my mind.. am I such a bad girl??

I think I'm being bad... so bad.. until I dunno wat I suppose to do..

Should I'm being honest n selfish?? or should I juz keep it n pretend dunno anything?

Uuhh... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment