Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy B'day Ki..

I hav no time to update my blog tis few days, coz need to do my sch works n busy meeting wit my friends about our assignments... :( So, now juz can post about Kiki's bday tat already past 3days ago.

U know wat was happen to Ki2 on his bday?? haha I think he had a wonderful bday in tis year. U know why?? coz... (*see below) :P
1st Action: Jelutong cs were trying to kidnap him... can u see tat? so many ppl... haha


Look at Ki2... so khe lian.. hahaha


N can u see the ppl tat already kidnapped him?? look so happy... hahaha (*especially hus2 yg ga berperasaan) :P Ki2 hanya pasrah aja.. kacian...


2nd action: Wat will they do after kidnap the bday guy?? (*See below) OMG!!Wat is tat? hahaha yeah..yeah.. they were trying to paint his body use small brushes.

Look at Ki2's face?? T.T


See.. I think it's more look like a face. Got eyes, nose, n mouth.. hahaha


3rd action: Make up.. make up... good job Sha... hahaha


N finally... jeng..jeng.. This is how the bday guy looks like... hahahaha How come his body become like tis?? hahahaha Anyway, nice hair style Ki.. blue hair also suitable for u!wakakaka :P


Everyone looks so happy... except the bday guy I think... hahahaha


Me, (*half of Nico chen's hand) =.=, Ki2 n Sha2...


N finally... Sing a bday song for the bday guy...

Cut.. cut.. cutting the bday cake... Yummyy... really nice oo!!hehe



Happy Birthday Kiki..
All the best n dun be too naughty ya bro... hahahaha :D

2 comments:

  1. Haha yeah lor... so pity!but can celebrate wit all of them is such a happy thing too.. :D Coz, they r so kind n good friends for me.. Hang out wit them will never feel sad n stress one.. hahaha that's why I luv them... :P

    ReplyDelete