Saturday, December 6, 2008

Can anyone tell me where's tis place?? Hmmm.. tis looks so familiar rite?? haha


Ok... Let's look closer...

Here...

N here...

Then... U should know where is tis rite?? But do u know from where I took tis pic?? haha

See...

Where's tis??? Wat r we doing here?? haha


Taraaa... the answer is Swinburne library... haha then did u guess correctly juz now?? =P
Ok, last wed I went to swinburne library wit husin, n planned to study together wit our RAM classmates, valentine n Ker sing... since our RAM exam is on thursday, then we wanted to study together for the diagrams.
See.. there'r juz some ppl in the library.. coz most of the students finished their exam papers already. Juz left us.. Huhuhu.. so pity.. >.<
Husin... Look at him, so serious oo... haha

Next Valentine... is he studying or laughing behind the paper?? hahaha
Haha.. ker sing, wat r u doing there?? no need pai seh la.. come.. come.. take pic.. take pic.. =P


Taraaa... finally.. she wanted to take oso.. hahaha Nice pose anyway...

But we really couldn't studying seriously for a long time.
See below, after for a while, then we started to talk sth else.. =P
But, husin was still listening seriously while valentine laughed so happily... hahaha
Wit them, I really felt so happy. They hav a lot of things to talk, then I din feel boring at all. haha thanks friends!! but, next time we should discuss n studying more than talking sth else. hahaha

When we'r talking2, suddenly got a girl carried a big bag came n approached us. We looked at her, n she oso looked at us. At first, I tot she's one of my friend's friend. haha but after for a while we looked at her, suddenly she asked us whether we can speak mandarin or not. N val said (in mandarin): "No.. no... we can't speak, coz we r from Indonesia" =.=" he said can't speak, but he still speak in mandarin too. hahaha so funny...
Then actually the girl is a sales girl who came n promote Red Bull. Hmm.. not bad, at last we got a free Red Bull to drink. haha she oso took a pic of us, hmm.. wat for?? as advertisement?? haha
See.. she said the original n the less sugar one will hav the same power. But, when Ker sing saw behind the cans, the original one has more power than the less sugar one. N Ker sing said:"wat? she lied to us juz now" hahaha

Drink Red bull while studying to increase our power.. hahaha
Red bull advertisement.. hahahaha

Ok, tis is about the next day. After I finished my last exam paper, my friends invited us to go for dinner. Yuhuiii!!! finally I finished my exam.. Now is my holiday time.. hohohoho can do watever I wan. =P
Tis pic below is when we juz reached the 'Jambu' restaurant for dinner. Most of the things there r so classic oo..
April tooks the pic of us, n I took her as well. haha

See.. I can't see her face.. haha but, I like it oo.. see the effect so nice..

Can u see me?? haha
Wuiih.. so nice...April..
Naughty Jeremy... see his eyes. haha
N food time...
I dunno wat's the name. But looks so nice lo.. haha

Jeremy's one.. Oso dunno the name. =P But they said it so nice.
Yee sin's one...

N my one... "British Fish & Chips" n orange juice... Yummy!!
The food there really made me so full. But, we still had a desert to eat. Wat's the dessert?? hmm..
Here...
Taraaa.. Yogurt Cheese Cake for susan. Another b'day surprise for her... actually tis is april's idea, since last time we couldn't spend much n took pics together wit her on last BBQ party. hehehe
Happy or not susan?? hahaha then did u count how many b'day surprises tat u get from us?? =P

Susan n her 2nd b'day cake...
Me n Susan.. Yeee.. finally we took pic together.. hehe
Me, Susan n Merry...
Mer, Me, Susan n April..
Again.. 4 of us.. haha

Wit Jeremy n Yee sin too..

Cut.. cut.. cutting the cake. yummy...

My cake... special oo.. got the chocolate leaf n the 'happy bday' too.. haha

Ok, tat's all for tis post. haha
Eh.. before we went back, I saw a christmas tree there, so nice.. so I took a pic for tat. =)
See... So nice rite???
Since Christmas day is coming soon, then here I wish all of u "MeRRy CHriStmas 2008".

No comments:

Post a Comment