Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight

-- TWILIGHT --




For quite a long time already I din go to cinema watch movie wit my friends.
I know I supposed to study n not to go to watch movie... coz my exam is on 4th dec. hehe
But, yesterday.. suddenly April asked us to accompany her to go wit her sis n bro in law.
I think yesterday was the 3rd times I went to cinema in tis sem becoz I was so busy wit my sch works n assignments.
Wuiih... I luv 'Twilight' so much... really such a nice movie for me. :P
The guy in the movie is really a nice guy although he is a vampire wit a pale face n scary eyes. hahaha But I like him coz he is really such a protective n romantic guy.. =P
I luv the time he tries his best to protect the girl in the movie..
Hmm.. wanna get the DVD soon. hahaha
Ok tat's all, juz wan to post the trailer to let u guys see. hehehe
C ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment