Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Cake tat I made...

Last sunday was the 1st time I made a cake by myself. From preparing the ingredients until baked the cake but of course wit my sisters guided me too. If not, I dunno how my 1st cake will look like. haha So, thanks to my 2nd n 3rd sis... next time guide me again oo. until I'm satisfy wit my skill. hahaha

Actually, tis cake was for husin, since he said maybe he n the other friends would come to singkawang on sunday, then I planned to giv him a small surprise for his coming bday which is on tues. But, he could not come on tat day, so I told him tat u r unlucky to try my cake. But, I took the pic of the cake so tat he still can enjoy the cake through the pic. hahaha

On tat sunday, I woke up around 6, n preparing the ingredients n baked the cake. The cake was ready around 8 sth. N tis is how my cake looks like....

A bit ugly.. huh! haha



After tat I poured the chocolate to cover the whole cake.

N Taraaaaaaaaaa...... finally, the whole cake was ready around 10 sth. After decoration, tis is how my first bday cake tat I made... Nice??? hahaha

Hmm... since tis was my first time, then I quite satisfied wit it. But, I felt a bit disappointed too, becoz still got sth wrong wit my cake (San, u r the one who know it, rite?) haha But, it's ok.. coz if got 1st time, then it will hav the 2nd time, 3rd, 4th n the next.. next... next.... Must learn how to make a nice cake. Gambate!!! Ok... next target... Make a bday cake for Bro on next sunday!! Jia You!! hahaha

Oh ya... I named the cake 'Rainbow Sponge Cake'. hehe


Happy 2oth Birthday Husin...

Hope ur dreams come true!!

N many happy returns of the day too.... ^______^


N tis was the first cake for husin since he said he wanted the first cut for himself. haha nobody eat it oo..

No comments:

Post a Comment