Friday, December 12, 2008

Hey guys.. I will go back to my hometown on tis coming saturday which mean tomolooo... Yuhuiii!! Holidayyyy... Yay!! hahaha

Hmm.. I think I will not update my blog very often. However, I will update it when I hav a time. hehe

So, wat do u guys doing during tis long holiday?? hmm.. actually I'm still thinking about my holiday too. haha I think I will be boring since dun hav many things tat I can do during my holiday. Need to find sth to busy wit, so tat I will not feel boring at home. hahaha

Ok, not much tat I wan to say! Juz wan to wish u guys hav a good holiday, Merry Christmas n oso Happy New Year... ^__^

C u guys again next year after holiday. Will be miss u guys so much. Thanks for everything during tis year. I luv u all!! C yaaaaaaaaaaa.......... *muach

Latest pic of us. Taken by chee siang. thanks oo.. we had a nice hang out together. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment