Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cake... cake... Yummy!!! >_<

Ok, in tis post I will talk about Cakes... everything cakes!! Yummy!!! Hahaha

Why I wan to talk about cakes?? coz last holiday, when I went back to my hometown, I ate a lot of cakes... especially bday cakes. haha U know why?? Coz since my 2nd sis wanna learn on how to make bday cakes, then she tried to make bday cakes for my bro, my 3rd sis, my dad, n for me too. haha I got help her too, since I was enjoying help her in decorating the cakes. >_<

Tis was a Chocolate Ice Cream Bday cake for my Bro.. Ice cream oo.. Yummy!!! It really tasted nice... But, we really spent much time in decorating it since the ice cream was easy melt.
The decoration was really simple rite?? haha
My Bro n his son "Yang2"...

N tis was a bday cake for my 3rd sis, We decorated it wit whipped cream.. N it tasted nice... hehehe Ah ya.. actually my bro oso got help us in decorating tis cake. He is quite good n expert too.. hahahaha

My 3rd sis.. N again wit Yang2... hehe So sweet... =)

N tis was a bday cake for my Dad... Looks elegant rite?? I luv it. ^^
At first, juz me n my 2nd sis who doing the decoration. But, suddenlly my dad came n wanted to try too. Coz, he felt so 'geram' n wanted to try... hahaha really so funny!! But at last, we asked my bro came n helped us in decorating it, coz we din hav any ideas on how to decorate it again. hahaha
Taraaaaa......... Nice, nice??



After cut, Wuuiih... inside got blueberry jam too.. Yummy.. >_<

My Luvly Dad, Mom n Yang2... I luv tis pic so much..

N Us... hehe But, so sad my 1st sis n bro in law n thier son r not inside tis pic. Coz, they all stay in Hongkong. T.T

N here... Tis was mine.. hehe Cutie "Frog" bday cake... Kawaiii ne... hahaha Again, thanks sis!!
Wit pineapple jam inside...
Me n Luvly Yang2... Peaceee... hehehe

N here r the cakes tat I made when I was in my hometown... During my holiday, sometimes I felt so boring at home so I tried to make myself busy by learning on how to make cakes. N of course wit my Sisters n my Mom guidance. hahaha So, I should thanks to them... hehe
1st cake tat I made... I think u guys ever saw it in my previous post rite?? haha
N here r the Chocolate biscuit tat I made for valentine's day... Love.. Love.. haha My mom helped me a lot. Thanks mom!!
Before...
After...
N after packaged... Susan n her bro said tis biscuits tasted nice oo.. N susan said she wanna the recipe. haha feel happy to heard it. thanks nek.. hehe

N here r the 1st cup cakes tat I made for my family n Susan in the valentine's day... My Mom said it's so nice... So happy when I heard it. hehehe
After... Kawaii?? hehe Full of love... suitable for valentine rite?? haha But, I tell u the truth... those cup cakes r really so sweet... hahaha
Yang2 wit the Cup cakes after packaged...
N here r the 3rd times I made cup cakes... (The 2nd times one I din take pic of it) hehe My 3rd sis n 2nd sis helped me a lot in decorating it since I was too tired already. thanks sis!! hehe
I made these cup cakes one day before I came back to Kch. The purpose was to make for Nek Laur n my other friends.. Tis time was full of Chocolate one... So nice... haha wanna make some for my 1st sis next time when she come back to my hometown. hehehe


Ok, Tat's all. Do u guys enjoying the cakes??? Pls dun lick ur computer screen oo.. hahaha

I wanna learn on how to make cakes again next time... It's really fun!! really oo... hahaha N u can feel very happy n satisfy when other said ur cakes r nice. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment