Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy + Happy Time

Today, I had a PIIT meeting wit nek laur n husin. (N nobody know where's Arie, coz he din come to the meeting, even husin who stay the same house wit him also dunno where's him =.=" ) Ok, since nek Rita n nek Susan din hav any place to go, then they followed us to go into the discussion room. haha
N then wat's the 1st thing tat husin mentioned before we had a meeting?? 'Dun gossiping!!" hahahaha u know why he always mention tat? coz, everytime we had a meeting, we always had other things to talk which were not related to our topic. So, we always waste our time in gossiping other things. :P But, today.. we r not juz gossiping as usual, but we did more than tat. U guys know wat's tat?? hahaha
See below...
Nek Rita.. the one who started taking pic n being narcissism... hahaha


N followed by tis... haha

N OMG!! being narcissism using someone's handphone was not enough.. nek Rita then suddenly set her pic wit susan as wallpaper in nek Laur's Hp. My God!! hahaha
N then... tis was the only guy in tat room. Who juz could shake his head when he saw us taking pics. hahaha Virus of narcissism from nek Rita was spreading so fast. so, those below r the victims of the virus... haha
N here r the group of narcissism... hahahaha

Again??? :P
Husin: "Hoii... meeting oi, meeting!!" hahahahaha
Ok, finally we finished our meeting on 3.30 pm. N then me, nek Laur, n nek Susan suddenly planned to go to spring. Since both of them wan to cut thier hairs then I juz followed n accompanied them.
Waiting in the salon for almost 1 hour. Felt very sleepy n boring.. coz, the magazines in the salon r all in the chinese. =.=" So, I was juz waiting n listening to my MP3 while doing use cases for my project.
N after they finished, we went to Secret Recipe!! Yay!! Chocolate Banana cake I'm coming... hahaha
Below is Nek laur in her new hair style. nice?? hehe
Taraaa... cake is coming.. yummy!!
Susan ordered Oreo Cheese cake... quite nice oo..
Nek Laur's one... Blackpepper Lamb pie... it's nice!! But.... after finished, I juz know tat's lamb pie.. Yaks!! N suddenly I felt my stomach was not really well. hahaha
N here... mineeeee.... Chocolate Banana cake.. Wuiih!! It's really nice.. really nice oo.. try it!! haha already wan to eat it for such a few days.. then finally today I ate it!! hahaha so happy!! ^ ^
We started to being narcissism again... hahaha btw, nek Susan what r u doing behind me??
I juz wanna take a pic of me n my chocolate banana cake.. Yeah.. yeah.. Juz me n the cake.. hahaha not including u. Aaarggh!!

N now juz can including u here... hahaha
Hahaha Nek Laur nice or not??
Nek Susan n her cake...
N last... Me n my chocolate banana cake.. yummy!! hahaha
Wuiih.. got my name in the cake oo.. nice?? >__<

1 comment:

  1. I want to eat oreo cheese cake againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete