Friday, March 20, 2009

Wonderful 21st Birthday celebration

Singkawang, Indo.

My Chinese Birthday, 25th Feb 2009

Waah.. since for a long time already I din celebrate my chinese bday wit my family in my hometown. Luckily, tis year I could celebrate wit them before I came back to Kch again. =)

Felt happy although there was juz a very simple bday celebration. My 2nd sis made a cake for me... (I got help her too, since it's quite fun for me...) hehehe U know wat cake tat she made for me?? A 'Frog' bday cake wit pineapple jam inside. Since I luv 'Frog' so much (Of course not the real one, k! Haha ), then she planned to make it for me. Wuuuiih... I was very happy, thanks so much sis!! N thanks to my Dad n Mom who gav me an 'Angpao' n 2nd, 3rd, n 4th sis who gav me bday presents. n oso to my bro who treat me eat. n to my future bro in law who made 'Nasi Kuning' for me. Thanks a lot... I luv u all!! hahaha

Below r the pics tat I took wit my sis n my nephew 'Yang2'... Miss him so much... >.<

Kuching, 14th March 2009

Birthday Celebration at Home (BBQ Party)

I celebrateed my 21th Bday at home on last Saturday, 14 March 2009. Actually my bday is on 18th March 2009. But, since it's on Wed, n I will not hav time to prepare for the party, then I juz made it a bit faster. I had invited 30+ of friends who majority of them r indonesian. There was juz a small bbq party wit some funny games. However, I really enjoyed n felt happy on tat nite.

Yummy!!


Jelutong's Head of Chef... hahaha

Busy.. busy talking... hahaha

Busy preparing for the bbq... thanks for the helps ooo... N thanks to my luvly Nela, nek Laur, nek Susan, n Merry for helping me preparing for the other foods. N thanks to Wien who drove us to sunday market for buying things for the party. N thanks to Ko2 Yanto n Iman who already borrowed us a car. Thanks a lot!!

Hahaha.. see pic below, wat's wrong wit husin?? wanna fight wit nela??? hahaha
N wat'r they doing?? looks so busy... doing assignment during party??? hahaha

Taraaa... tis was my bday cake!! So big rite?? tis was the biggest cake tat I had in my bday!! Thanks guys... It's so nice!! N the message on the cake really made me so touch... Hiks! Thanks so much...

See... I was so happy!!!

Took pics wit my luvly friends...
Giving the 1st cake to the girls in the party...
After eating, we continued wit small funny games. Everyone sat around n had fun together...

Both of them r the winners of the King n the Queen in White's Day. Congrats oo.. hehehe

N tis is the last pic tat we took after the party finished... Thanks Chee Siang for helping me on tat nite!! Nice pics oo.. =) N thanks guys for coming to my party.. thanks for the wishes, presents n everything!! Really really thanks... Tis was be a wonderful bday celebration wit u all!!

Pizza Hut, 18 March 2009
N taraa... finally my bday come... Wat I was doing on tat day???
Hmmm... going to sch like usually, although there was no classes for tat day, but I went to sch for discuss the PIIT n Project subjects wit my friends. N finished on 5.30pm, April n Wien fetched us n we went to Pizza Hut at town. Had a dinner wit my housemates n took some pics there... =)
N at the nite, around 11+, there was another surprise from Yee sin n Jeremy again. They brought a small blueberry cheese tart wit a candle.. thanks guys!! Really so touched... >.<
N here r the presents tat I received in tis year... Thanks so much oo.. I luv them!!


Ok, tat's all!! C yaaaaaaaaa...............
Ps: There's not much time left..
Really wanna stop the time when there's juz between U n Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment